Fictional Recipes: Naruto - Ichiraku Miso Ramen With Extra Chashu
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Mar 29, 2012
This is my original recreation of the Ichiraku miso ramen with extra chashu from the anime Naruto. The recipe can be found below or at: http://raciebunny.blogspot.com/2012/0...
"Unreleased Naruto Shippuden Track" by unknown and
"Shirohae" by Takanashi Yasuharu
Arrangements by Ethan Shin http://www.youtube.com/ethansh1n
[Ramen Broth Part I]
1 lb Raw Chicken Bones and Wings
4 Inch Piece Konbu (Dried Kelp)
5 Cups Water
1 Tablespoon Sake
1/2 cup Katsuobushi (Bonito Flakes)
1 Tablespoon Canola Oil
1 lb Pork Loin
1 Inch Piece Peeled Ginger
1 Green Onion
1/4 Cup Sake
1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
1 Tablespoon Confectioners Sugar
[Ramen Broth Part II]
2 lbs Pork Bones
3 Tablespoons Miso
6 Shitake Mushrooms, Stemmed and Sliced
3 Green Onions
1 Cup Bean Sprouts
1 1/2 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
2 Hard Boiled Eggs, Peeled
Chukamen (4 Servings)
Menma (Fermented Bamboo Shoots)
Nori (Dried Seaweed)
Begin by boiling a potful of water. Place the raw chicken bones and wings in a colander and pour half the boiling water on top. Flip the bones over and pour the remaining water on top. In a pot add in the konbu, chicken bones and wings, 5 cups water, and 1 tablespoon sake. Bring to boil then turn down heat to simmer for 30 minutes uncovered. Remove the chicken bones and add in katsuobushi. Boil for 2 minutes then strain into a large bowl.
Heat canola oil in a sauce pan and brown all sides of the pork loin. Cut the green onion into 3 pieces discarding the white portion and add into the pot. Add ginger, sake, soy sauce, confectioners sugar, and just enough water to cover the pork then bring to a simmer, uncovered for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Flip the pork over every 15 minutes or so while the liquids reduce.
Place pork bones into a large pot and add in the previous broth, then add in just enough water to cover the bones. Bring to a simmer and leave uncovered for 1 hour. Skim the foam and fat out of the broth as needed, do this also with the chashu.
Finely slice green portion of green onions and set to the side. Place a pan on high heat. Finely slice the white portion of the green onions and add into heated pot with bean sprouts. Saute for a few seconds to remove moisture, then add in 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil and sake, saute for another 1-2 minutes. Place in a bowl and set it to the side. In the same pot add in 1 tablespoon sesame oil and saute the shitake mushrooms for about 4 minutes until soft. Add the mushrooms into the simmering ramen broth (this should take place toward the 1 hour mark of the broth simmering), then simmer for another 5 minutes. When that is complete strain the soup into another pot and keep simmering on low heat.
When the chashu is done remove from the liquid and slice thinly, add the eggs into the chashu liquid and simmer for about 3-5 minutes, when finished slice in half.
Take the miso and put it on top of a strainer. Submerge the strainer halfway into the broth and using a whisk stir the miso so that it slowly dissolves into the broth.
Begin cooking the chukamen according to its directions. When it is finished strain and place into bowls. Garnish with chashu, sprouts, green onion, menma, eggs, nori, and kamaboko. Pour broth on top and enjoy!
Standard YouTube License
- 8:22 Life in Japan: Eating Ramenby QuickRhino Featured 118,596
- 1:04:17 Aula Espetáculo Ariano Suassunaby tst87,187 views
- 12:34 Fideos Ramen con marisco en Oriental y talby Canal Cocina43,726 views
- 13:01 ラーメンTV＃11「肉そば&二郎インスパイア...千葉のガッツリ系ラーメン」by ramenwalker288,298 views
- 6:32 Tasty Crispy Ramen Noodles Recipeby The Chawman Channel102,682 views
- 5:19 Ramen Feverby Asia Society86,922 views
- 3:36 Anthony Bourdain Sapporo Ramenby miximatosis70,364 views
- 10:30 われらラーメン王国 一杯入魂３by 001eva68,950 views
- 4:58 Ramen Recipe - Japanese Cooking 101by JapaneseCooking10152,042 views
- 4:13 How To Make Japanese Ramen - Hiyashi Chyuka Ramenby TheJapanfoodchannel24,748 views
- 4:08 Yummy Pork Belly - Japanese Cooking Recipe - easy and delicious 簡単豚バラ角煮レシピby ezjapanesecooking62,495 views
- 3:33 Tampopo - ramen masterby schmingledaddy152,797 views
- 6:05 ダシ巻き玉子焼 Japanese Omeletteby KaitenSushiTV5,482,097 views
- 5:10 Tasty Japanese Ramen Recipe Easy Simple Tutorial - inspired by Naruto Uzumaki Ramen! Noodle Soupby The Wandering Cook 78646,333 views
- 7:22 Healthy Cheap Ramen Recipe for College Studentsby brotherannie58,724 views
- 14 videos Play all Cookingby H0M3R0W
- 1:31 Tokyo Tsukiji Fish Market - Ramen!!!!by Victor W88,216 views
- 7:13 How to Make Korean Ramenby Eat Your Kimchi631,478 views
- 4:25 How To Make Ramen Omlette (Easy College Meal)by lucy qian88,752 views
- 11:13 Typical Japanese Breakfast with sticky nattoby runnyrunny999895,079 views